Monday, May 11, 2009

Sick SUX

Well, I was sick most of last week so obviously there was light posting. After feeling human Friday, the Mrs and I decided that teaching out in the heat and humidity Saturday would not be a good idea so I skipped out on class this weekend. Fortunately, there were enough instructors to cover the basic class. Instead I stayed around the house and helped get more stuff unpacked at Casa de Geek as well as stuff hauled into the local charity. Slowly but surely we are getting the house filled and storage emptied.

So, stay tuned for more content. There are four or five posts bouncing around in my head. Think, Star Trek, AR Mags, Muzzle Brakes and reloading. Maybe more as time permits. We are short handed at work for the next two weeks so likely long days.

No comments:

Post a Comment