Friday, November 6, 2009

My very own Ft Hood Rant

I'll keep this simple. There were warning signs all over the shooter and the Army ignored them. Maybe for political correctness maybe out of incompetence. How do you get promoted after poor reviews and being ordered to counseling for anti war/Army/US rantings?

The money quote though is from an Spc who worked at the center.


"Overseas you are ready for it. But here you can't even defend yourself."


That right there covers it all. We trust these fine men and women to defend our country and to help bring freedom and democracy to the rest of the world, but we don't trust them with the same tools to protect themselves here at home?

Maybe I'm just a stupid redneck bitterly clinging to my God and Guns but there is much about this whole situation that I just can't seem to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment