Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Busted wing update

Appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon today. Got the first cast off. I was so swollen when they put t on that now the cast was seriously loose. Fresh x-rays show it is healing nicely and got to wash my arm so I am not offending myself for now either. Fresh cast and a bit of manipulations made for a painful morning but all good news. Have a picture of the x-rays but they really don't have enough detail of them to see the fractures Also doesn't show the swelling and discoloration of my hand. Now off to eat and drug.

Latest Update:  Bills have started to arrive. Even with pretty good insurance, the copay will be more than we got for the cow damnit. Now on to the important stuff, like taking care of one of our own. Tam is without insurance as selfunemployed writer. So the gun blogesphere is helping out with her medical bills. So go help out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment