Sunday, February 21, 2010

MAGPUL B.A.D.

I picked up a MAGPUL Battery Assist Device for my M4gery and took that out to A-Zone to test out between teaching classes yesterday, I have to say it rocks! I found it very easy to use and switch over to from using the bolt catch to using the BAD. Pretty slick and out of the way. I was a bit concerned about hitting it with my trigger finger but unless I was wearing rather thick gloves, I don't see that happening.

I didn't post photos or video as there are much better demonstrations out there from MAGPUL themselves and all I had was my crappy cell phone camera.

FTC DISCLOSURE: MEGABYTE ME! I paid for this and was in not way compensated by MAGPUL or any of their dealers for the evaluation of this product. HELP HELP, I'm being repressed.

3 comments:

  1. What does that FTC disclosure say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,
    It's small on purpose.

    Since the FTC decided that bloggers could be charged and or sued for offering their opinion on items if they didn't disclose whether they gt the item for free or received any compensation for their review, it is now standard to disclose that.

    But here you go;
    "MEGABYTE ME! I paid for this and was in not way compensated by MAGPUL or any of their dealers for the evaluation of this product. HELP HELP, I'm being repressed."

    ReplyDelete