Friday, April 15, 2011

Mindset Part 1

As with anything, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

YES, it can happen to you!

This realization is really the first step on the road to self protection awareness. misbeHaven, during one of her Refuse to be a Victim seminars, actually had a person say to her, "I have good Karma, it would never happen to me." Wow, just wow. Once you have come to the conclusion that yes it does happen to good people and in "Nice" neighborhoods you can move on to the next question.

How far are you willing to go to protect yourself or a loved one?


Are YOU sure?


REALLY?

This is not a question to be taken lightly. You are talking about a whole range of possibilities up to the potential taking of another humans life if that is what is called for. How far would you go and for whom would you go there? What can you do to not be there in the first place? What happens when you think you have the answer but have not tested your hypothesis? Why do I care?

This has been a personal journey for me and I would like to take you along for a ride through the thought process that got me here. It explains part of why I teach and part of why I am who I am.

So, lets go on a journey through our mindset. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment