Monday, February 23, 2009

The Other Half

Hi there. I'm the other half. I'm not sure why the hubby invited me to join him here... I guess he heard me say once too often, "If I had a blog, I'd blog about this" or that, or whatever.

I'm not a gun geek. I have a few guns, and I'm familiar with each of them; I haven't ever felt the need to know everything there is to know about every gun. I was strictly a one-revolver woman for a lot of years. Then a friend talked me into taking a defensive shotgun class (with a borrowed gun), and I did well enough that TXGunGeek asked me out! Since we've been married, he's talked me into a 1911, which I like, and an AR, which I'm still getting used to. I guess if I have a revolver, a semi-auto, a shotgun and a rifle, that makes me well-rounded enough.

So I'll leave the gun specifics to the hubby. I might say a word about gun rights now and then,(though there are bloggers out there who are much more eloquent), or a good day at the range, or whatever random thoughts are passing through my brain, or just life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment