Saturday, October 9, 2010

Monster Hunter SQEEEEEE

Well, we got our autographed copies of Monster Hunter Vendetta in. I had already gotten my copy from Amazon and was trying to read it while I was sick but just couldn't keep my head in the game more than a paragraph at a time. So I just set it aside. I finally managed to finish it today and am pretty sure that I am going to have to go back and re read it to get everything. Not like that is an issue as I've read MHI at least a dozen times.

So, now that makes a collection of an original self published version with very personalized autograph. That was after having dinner with Larry and his kids. I have to say he has a great family and his kids are very well behaved.

Anyway, in addition to the self published copy, there are three copies of the BAEN published MHI with one being personalized with the warning that the book belongs to us and better be returned. Now we have two autographed copies of MHV to add to the collection.

So, if you haven't already gone out and bought one, GO ORDER MHV NOW!

I mean, who doesn't love gangsta Gnomes?

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I did not want to put the book down. I love gansta gnomes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Larry and everyone else. This is entertainment

    ReplyDelete